REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONFERENCE PAPERS
Text should be submitted in Word 2003 or higher. The papers must include an Abstract and up to 5 keywords. The Abstract should be in single paragraph, between 100 and 200 words, summarizing the purpose, methods, results and conclusions of the report.
Maximum length: 20 pages, including tables, figures and literature used; spacing – 1.5.
· Page Setup: Top – 26 mm; Bottom – 20 mm; Left – 20 mm; Right – 20 mm; Paper Size – A4.
· Title: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 14 pt; Font style: Bold; Alignment: Centered; Effects: Capital letters; (followed by 1 blank line).
· Academic title, degree, author’s name (co-authors): Font: Times New Roman; Size: 13 pt; Font style: Bold & Italic; Alignment: Centered.
· High School / Organization / Institution: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 13 pt; Font style: Bold & Italic; Alignment: Centered; (followed by 1 blank line).
· Main text: Font: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12 pt; First line: 12 mm; Alignment: Justified; Spacing: 1,5 lines.
· Headings in the main text: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12 pt; Font style: Bold; Alignment: Centered (no blank line left before and after).
· Tables, graphs and figures: Centered and numbered on the right with Arabic numerals. The names of the tables, graphs and figures are centered, with the tables above them, and respectively the graphs and figures below them.
· Citation: (Putnam, 1993, 21-22)
· Bibliography: The following should be presented: author’s surname, first letter of first name, year of publication (in brackets), title (Italic), publishing house and place of publication, and possibly a page.
Example: Putnam, R. D., (1993), Making Democracy Work. Civic Traditions in Modern Italy, Princeton University Press.